The Ultimate Scarf

Sunday, 11 January 2015


Happy New Year! Can you believe it's already 2015? Crazy.

This is an outfit I've found myself wearing a few times over the last few weeks, mostly because I've been looking for any excuse to wear this scarf! I picked it up in Zara before a trip to London at the beginning of December and I've been wearing it non-stop since! It has so many colours in it so it's super easy to match with outfits, and it's really large in size meaning it's incredibly warm and cosy. Zara also have a similar style scarf in black so I'll be looking to add that to my collection in the next few weeks, especially as the temperature is sure to drop even further in the next few months. I'm 


Knitted Top: Topshop, Leggings: Zara, Jacket: Gap, Scarf: Zara, Boots: Limited at M&S

I'm going to be posting a lot more regularly this year, it's my resolution to be more organised and manage my time better in all aspects of my life, not just blogging! It'll soon be apparent how well I manage to stick to that though! 

See you next time,

6 comments:

  1. That scarf looks perfect, especially for this windy and cold weather we have right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, such a stunner Joanne x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove this outfit! Wish it gets cold enough here so I can wear layers!

    Lovely blog! Follow each other? :)

    xo
    Janine | Lime & Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute scarf, perfect for this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Outfit!!Love the scarf!!

    http://fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete