Winter Wishlist

Monday, 22 December 2014

Is it just me that feels it's been winter for months now? I'm getting a little sick of having to wear multiple pairs of socks to stop my toes freezing off! Spring is still a good two months away though, so I'll need to put up with my winter wardrobe for a bit longer. That means I still have plenty time to add a few new cold weather appropriate pieces to my ever expanding wardrobe though. Here's a peak into my wish list as we head toward the new year. 


1. Stretch Leather Boots, Black or Grey - Zara, £99.99
I've yet to invest in a pair of knee high boots, I can never find a pair that fit my legs nicely. I have high hopes for these ones from Zara though, the elasticated back sounds perfect! As ever, I can never say no to a pair of Suede boots, I know these are going to be walking into my shoe collection sometime soon, the only question left is black or grey. What do you think?

2. Checked Scarf - Zara, £19.99
My favourite thing about winter dressing is definitely big cosy scarves. I picked up a very autumnal coloured plaid one from Zara a few weeks ago and I've been wearing it nonstop, even if it is so big it partially obscures my vision! I debated picking this one up at the same time but resisted, it would be a perfect way to complete a cozy monochrome outfit though!

3. Printed Cigarette Trousers - Zara, £35.99
Printed trousers are always a good idea. I really love these houndstooth ones and they would be perfect year-round, not just for winter. Typical me, I've been wearing monochrome for probably three months straight now, and these would fit into my wardrobe perfectly. They'd be so perfect with a chunky black roll neck.

4. Seam Front V-Neck Jumper - Topshop, £38.00
I already own this jumper in khaki, and it's wonderful. Soft, slightly oversized and super warm without being the annoying itch that usually comes with winter jumpers. When I find a piece of clothing I really love, it's not uncommon for me to buy it in various colours. This jumper is no exception.

5. Houndstooth Cape - Zara, £79.99 
Once again with the houndstooth, I love this cape/jacket. Again this was something I nearly purchases last time I was in store. As soon as the Zara sale arrives next week, this will be in my basket on it's way to me. I think this will look amazing with some black leggings and boots.

6. Eskimo Friend Ankle Boots - Asos, £55.00 now £27 on sale
These look incredibly comfortable. I'm not a huge fan of noisy heels on pavements so the rubberised heel on these is perfect for me. I'm always on the lookout for a great pair of black boots and I really like the style of these.

7. Mesh Panel Jumper - Topshop, £42.00
Does this remind anyone else of something that top from the Alexander Wang x H&M collection? This is a great, slightly more reserved version for those of us who didn't manage to pick it up before it sold out. I wasn't a huge fan of the AW one, but I could see myself wearing this one all the time.


Hopefully one or two of these pieces will be making their way to me soon! What is top of your winter fashion wish list?


2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with that Zara coat, it's such a beautiful piece! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is absolutely stunning! I am in love with this cape from Zara too! x
    http://heyitshannaah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete