All Time Classic

Tuesday, 9 September 2014

Top: Forever 21, Jeans: Zara, Bag: Kate Spade, Shoes: TOMS
Yet again I'm sporting blue denim cuffed jeans. I think this has probably been one of my most worn styles over the summer, literally every single pair of jeans I own has a few turn ups at the ankles just now. I've only wore blue denim a handful of times in the last year but now I can't get enough of them!  I love wearing them with a loose fitting top, tucking it in just a little at the waist. 

I've been obsessing over the handbag I'm using here recently, I picked it up in July and I've been using it non-stop. It has a gorgeous perforated pattern on the front that is so different to any other bag I own and the colour of it is so versatile! After thinking about getting a charcoal coloured bag for years I'm glad I finally have this one!

I'm heading back to university at the end of this week which I'm crazy excited about. As much as I love being at home and surrounded by so much greenery, I can't wait to get back to the city.

26 comments:

  1. You look so gorgeous! Very nice simple and casual outfit! :) X

    www.bibigoeschic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I somehow, through all my hours of scouring Kate Spade, haven't seen this bag! It's so cute! As always, you look beautiful! :) Xo, Alison

    www.simplyfairbyalisonjeanine.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect casual look! Love the bag

    http://bellemelange.net/blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the simplicity of this! You look wonderful Joanne x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty outfit! It suits you very well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely!

    http://ecleticaandchic.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool outfit, like your style!

    L.A

    http://www.itsaboutla.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bag!

    http://life15juicy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the simplicity of this look! Chic and classic!

    ArteresaLynn.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this classic casual look. You make jeans and a tee look fabulous!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bravo for the post,lovely!
    xx
    B.
    http://beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. love these photos. they are so simple and yet you look stylish
    FrankVinyl

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great outfit! Denim seems to be so in this year. I didn't wear denim too much last year and all I want right now is boyfriend jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute look! Loving your necklace and bag!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this look! & how your necklace and watch match. I've been obsessed with Kate Spade lately, so I'm loving your bag of course!

    We're your newest followers on GFC & can't wait to follow along!

    xo, K
    www.BKCsquared.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like your style. We just launched a fashion social network that allows you to easily tag your outfit with local info and links of any kind. We've only invited a few people for now. Once our mobile app launches in two weeks we will have a massive user outreach. Get on it it early and build your fan base. It's called www.stylby.me and I'd be honored if you would check it out.

    Thanks

    Louis Fong
    Founder StylBy.Me

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have just discovered you blog! I totally fell in love with your cute Kate Spade bag!

    http://thepixiechic.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the simplicity - your bag is gorgeous! xx

    TOPCOAT

    ReplyDelete
  19. This style is so simple yet pretty. I love your hair and your necklace.
    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a very chic simpe, everyday look!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the outfit and that bag is stunning :) I love your blog, I have followed you with Bloglovin and if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!


    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. So simple but looks great. An every day look!

    Kavita
    www.truehaven.co.uk

    ReplyDelete