Looking Lime-y

Friday, 29 August 2014

This was the outfit I wore to my cousins wedding last weekend. I'll be honest and say that I absolutely love it! The photos aren't super because I was in the typical mad running late rush and somehow, I had forgotten to change the camera to autofocus so most of the ones I took were all fuzzy. How annoying! I felt like these two photos show my outfit pretty well though, although I do blend into the background a little!
Dress: Calvin Klein, Shoes: Ugg Australia, Bag: Kate Spade

The dress is from Calvin Klein, I picked it up from Macy's while I was in Florida last month. It was actually a very reasonable price, and I immediately knew it was the perfect dress for me. I love anything that is lime green, there is actually one particular shade that has been named 'Joanne Green' by my friends because I own so many things in that colour, oops! I love the seams that run along the dress, they add just a touch of detail while still maintaining a minimal look. I think it's one of my favourite clothing items I've ever owned!

I paired it with my all time favourite wedges from Ugg, seriously they are the most comfortable shoes! I then used my small black Kate Spade bag, I love how it can so easily be used for both casual and more formal outfits. I finished off the look with my favourite nail polish, Dior's Psychedelic Orange, I'm obsessed with this colour combo! I've been wearing it a ton ever since I picked it up in the Spring, I actually got it in Duty-Free on my way home from Tenerife for something crazy like 5 Euros! Definitely one of my best beauty purchases this year!

In other news I've just booked a trip to London for next week which I'm really excited for. Three days of wandering around my favourite city, art museums and buying too many macarons from Laduree. 
Perfect.

23 comments:

  1. Such a stunning dress. I am a huge fan of anything neon. It goes perfectly with the nature landscape behind you. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute neon dress!! Love it :)

    www.voguewagon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally in love with your dress *_*
    kisses

    Francesca http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely dress, I love the color, it's perfect for summer days :)

    Xoxo,
    http://www.fashionpartyblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the bag :)
    Mikixx

    If you would like to, come and check my little blog:
    http://pursuingadreamcalledlife.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I confess I'm not a fan of the color of the dress, but I found the model of it very beautiful!

    We have the same name :)

    Joanne, http://myprettymessjc.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  7. krásné šatičky:) sluší ti!
    www.andreykab.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing!!

    Love,
    www.fashioniceblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet look! I just nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    Victoria | GlamFizz
    or follow on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOOOOVE the yellow dress! So perfect for Summer :)

    - MeYouAndHayleyLarue.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful look! Your dress is a great color!

    Would you like to follow each other?
    http://www.MARTAsFASHIONdiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. That dress looks so beautiful. Love the yellow shade and the ruffles

    www.thefashionfraction.com
    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this look - you look gorgeous and the contrasting nails are so pretty too! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great dress, love its hue!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. That nail colour is definitely IT. What a bargain! Loved your whole outfit
    Susan | classysusie

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm just in love with Kate Spade everything! Her things are so cute and this bag is no exception :)

    www.i-life-u.com

    ReplyDelete