iPhone Diary - July 2014

Wednesday, 6 August 2014

After being on holiday for over a month, I'm having some serious holiday blues right now. I arrived home on Monday to a lovely sunny Scotland, that didn't last long though as the rain has already returned. To cheer myself up, I had a look through my iPhone at all the photos I took when I was away (a whopping 1,813 to be exact!!). I picked out a few of my favourites to share with you! Descriptions below, and are from left to right, top to bottom. 



 Flying into Miami at night | First French Toast breakfast of the holiday (it was super yummy!) | My view for the day in Labadee, Haiti | How gorgeous was the water in Haiti? 

 The beach in Haiti was also gorgeous, I took far too many photos there | Another Haiti photo, this is my new iPhone wallpaper! | A door I found in Jamaica, I was obsessed with the colour scheme! | Palm tree close up

Another gorgeous beach, this time in Cozumel Mexico | Smoothies back on the boat | My happy place | Sunrise arriving back into Port Everglades, Miami

Classic palm tree sunset photo after dinner | Trees at Naples Zoo | SoBe water cap quote | Gringotts bank at Universal Studios Orlando Florida


Wearing my favourite shorts | Driving home in Orlando | Spending the day at Disney Hollywood Studios with my favourite snowman, Olaf | Patterned trousers are the way to go

Interesting colours in a carpark, downtown Orlando | New Marc Jacobs Beauty products to try out | Bought one or two things from Kate Spade (okay, maybe three, but sssh!) | Magic Kingdom, my favourite place on earth!

How I felt about leaving Magic Kingdom | Cracker Barrel French Toast breakfast is amazing | Pomegranate ice lolly in the sun | Amazing sunset on my last night in Florida

1 comment: