Blue, Grey and Bonsai?

Saturday, 9 August 2014

Dress: Gap, Bag: Mulberry Alexa in Bluebelle Blue
This was my 'I'm sitting in a car for four hours, I'm running late and I want to be comfy' outfit. I love the fact that this dress has pockets, it makes it so much more practical! I picked up this one from Gap in May/June along with another one in navy with the intention of taking them away with me. They were great for just throwing on in the morning to go for breakfast or for travelling, like I did here.

I love the colour combination that ended up happening with the grey and the blue, it's one of my all time favourite combinations. Actually I love pairing any form of bright colour with grey, (older readers will remember my grey and bright pink layout!)

In other news, I bought a bonsai tree yesterday. I have affectionately named him 'Treebeard', in homage to the Ent from 'The Lord of the Rings' of the same name. I absolutely adore bonsai trees and I felt like it was time for me to invest in a new one. I've put it on my desk for just now although I might need to move it again because I'm not sure if there is enough sunlight there.. Enough about bonsai trees though, have a great weekend!

20 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, the colour combination is lovely!

    laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk : Student Box Swap

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit,I love blue and grey combination too :)

    FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love both the bag and its color. Also, the dress is really lovely. It's flowy, light and perfect for summer.

    TRENDGALORE

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blue bag is fabulous, such a staple piece to have! X

    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cut of this dress ♥

    Check my blog YOKO NGUYEN BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh very cute pics, lovely bag!
    Now I´m following you in Bloglovin´ #80
    I hope your follow me back!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good outfit, love the color pop, and extra points for that LOTR bonsai ;) hahaha

    xMM
    THE LAME LIP

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your outfit and you are gorgeous! <3

    http://xocharleen.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a perfect summer look. I love your bag, the color is gorgeous, and those sandals are so cute!

    prosecco in the park

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that bag! Such a beautiful pop of color!

    Tamara
    www.trulytamara.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this look! The blue looks amazing with the grey dress! You are beautiful

    www.outfitoffender.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i like your casual outfit! stunning bag :)

    http://vonnyvonnyvonny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely outfit! I really love your dress!

    styleandchocoalates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just discovered your blog and LOVE it! Your outfits are so cute
    XO
    Salli
    stylebysalli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just discovered your blog also, and your style is amazing. Absolutely love all your outfits :)


    Thuy
    imthuyvu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete