Black and White and Yellow

Monday, 14 July 2014




Sorry for the lack of posts over the last week or so. I arrived in South-West Florida yesterday, having just come off a week long Caribbean cruise, where I had no access to internet. The cruise was perfect. Warm, sunny, tropical islands and all you can eat breakfasts. My personal heaven. I'll be doing a post with some of the photos I took last week very soon! 

In the meantime, make sure to follow me on Instagram for photos while I'm in Florida! Username: JOAMEA
  
For today I went for a very simple outfit for relaxing by the pool and going to the shops (I resisted the urge to purchase anything from the Nordstrom handbag department, big round of applause for me!) My favourite shorts at the moment are these black chino ones from J.Crew. So comfortable and the perfect length! Paired with a cropped white vest from Topshop. I've been completely obsessed with these tops while I've been away. Maybe I took 6 of them in a variety of colours away with me, maybe I didn't. Finishing off with my black TOMS and, of course, my yellow Marc Jacobs Percy Flap to add a bit of colour. 

I hope you're having a great July so far! See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. I love your style. It's so crisp and clean.

    xx Joy
    http://crystallists.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete