Coral Me Maybe

Friday, 18 July 2014



Another fairly simple outfit today. The same black chino shorts from J.Crew as my last post (I did say they were my favourite!!). I've never been drawn to the scalloped edged trend that hit Topshop a while back but then I saw this top and completely fell in love. I think it's mostly to do with the gorgeous colour of it! It's definitely been another favourite of mine while I've been away. Finishing off with my beloved new Mulberry sandals. Have I mentioned before how much I love them? Best. Shoes. Ever. 

Tomorrow is my last day here before travelling north to up to Orlando in Central Florida where I'll be staying for my last two weeks in the States. Although I'm looking forward to my time in Orlando, I'll be sad to leave here. I'll definitely miss the early morning walks to the beach. 

P.s. I have no shame in admitting I've been listening to 'Call Me Maybe' on repeat for the last few days, and the title of this post is most definitely a reference to that. So. Catchy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment