Warm Weather Stripes

Wednesday, 18 June 2014


Top: Topshop, Skirt: Red Herring, Shoes: Mulberry Lizzie Flat Sandals
 Since the weather has been particularly nice the last few days I've been taking the opportunity to wear slightly more summer appropriate outfits. I bought this skirt a few years ago and I've only worn it a handful of times, as I find it quite an awkward piece to wear. It's not summery enough to wear abroad and it's rarely warm enough to wear it here. Its been the perfect time to wear it the last few days though.

Today was also the first time I've worn my new Mulberry sandals, that I mentioned in my last post, one word: perfection. I also added a little pop of colour to my otherwise monochrome outfit with some bright nail varnish, here I'm wearing Dior - Psychedelic Orange, one of my current favourites.


3 comments:

  1. the sandals are so cute! love this collection of pictures :)

    x

    TIFFANY | tiffanyeatworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so pretty! I love this, you can pull off the stripes so well :-) x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! You're so beautiful!
    http://fringiela.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete