Meet Alexa

Sunday, 22 June 2014





Jacket: Oasis, Top: Gap, Skirt: H&M, Bag: Mulberry Alexa
First outfit on here featuring my gorgeous new bag, the Mulberry Alexa in Bluebell Blue. I've been using it most days since it arrived and I've found it really easy to wear. I've been going through a denim phase at the moment and I feel like it looks really good when paired with denim, especially the jacket I'm wearing here.

I bought this skirt a few years ago and this was my first time wearing it. I always felt like I never really had anything to wear with it and I usually preference shorts over skirts. I've been in a bit of a skirt mood recently though, so took the opportunity to wear it especially as the weather has been warmer the past few days.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh I love blue on you! It really looks beautiful with your brown hair. Jealous! Lovely post :)
    ps french toast is bae

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com
    Summer Blogger Freebie!

    ReplyDelete