Blue Stripes

Thursday, 26 June 2014





Gap Shirt | Gap Jeans | White Converse | Ray-Bans Wayfarer Sunglasses








Going for what I would call a classic 'Gap' look here, makes sense as both my jeans and shirt are from there. One of my favourite shops, my wardrobe is made up of probably 50% Gap pieces. They're all just so comfy and easy to wear!

I love the jeans I'm wearing here. I've had them for nearly a year now and always decided against wearing them. I think it's because of the length of them, they hit right at my ankles and I always felt that made it look like I'd had a growth spurt and grown out of them. I had the 'genius' idea of turning them up a little though, and now they're perfect! Why did I not think of that sooner!? I also loved wearing what is essentially a head-to-toe blue outfit, very different from my usual all black. It also makes me feel less like Darth Vader, which is a huge plus (no matter how much I love Star Wars).


3 comments:

  1. You figured out the key to good crop pants, cuffing wherever the cropped. For me, most cropped pants look like they're just slightly too short. You look really cute though :)

    theatricalitybymariah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit, I'm loving shirt and jeans combo right now, its so easy to wear! would love if you could check out my fashion blog :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never actually really looked or even went into gap. Looks classic Americano!

    ReplyDelete