Banana Creme Anyone?

Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Topshop Top | Topshop Tile Print Trousers (similar) | Gabor Shoes | Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Percy Flap in Banana Creme
I've been itching to wear these trousers for the past few days but the weather has been a little unpredictable which kept stopping me. Finally it's nice day though, so its time for them to make an appearance. I'm a really big fan of the pattern on them, there's just something I can't help but love! Probably my favourite trousers ever, I could talk about them for days.

As it was such a lovely day I felt like my outfit needed a little pop of colour, so added in my new Marc by Marc Jacobs bag. I've been on a yellow kick recently, so I seem to have been pairing this bag with nearly every outfit. (I'm surprised that this is the first time it's been featured on the blog actually!!) I always love the Marc Jacobs colour names so of course, 'Banana Creme' is no exception. 




3 comments:

  1. This outfit is perfection!

    http://trendgalore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the baggy pants, and love the look, gorgeous photos dear! Glad I clicked on your comment on ATLANTIC PACIFIC's blog and got led back here to yours. Your blog's pics and layouts are great too, keep it up! Just followed on GFC and bloglovin' <3 Also, I just uploaded one of my favourite summer layered looks featuring a navy/black theme with a TOGA PULLA MESH BOMBER, ALEXANADERWANG backpack, and practical-chic BIRKENSTOCKS, hope you get inspired and wonderfully #PROVOKED! #NAVYISTHENEWBLACK

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/06/navy-is-new-black.html

    ReplyDelete