Tile Print Trousers

Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Top: Miss Selfridge, Trousers: Topshop, Shoes: BHS
An outfit from my holiday last month for today. I love these trousers, they're so comfortable and were perfect for walking to dinner and when restaurants were cooler at night. The pattern on the trousers is really cute and includes an orange colour that matches the top I wore perfectly! I though it just helped to really brighten up the outfit, rather than wearing black or white.

Since I've come home I've been really missing being able to wear sandals though, so here's hoping that the weather is going to warm up soon. I have so many outfits planned that need to be worn with sandals!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this look! Edgy, yet classy.
    This is my first time on your site, and I really like it so far! Keep up the nice work!

    xoxo --Alexis
    http://thosethreads.com

    ReplyDelete