Return of the Denim

Sunday, 16 March 2014




Denim Jacket: Crafted at Republic, Top:  Topshop, Skirt: H&M, Bag: Kate Spade

I'm not normally one to go for skirts but I picked up this one recently and I really love it. It's now March though, and socially acceptable to wear cropped denim jackets again though which I'm really excited for. I especially love wearing them with all black like I have done here. Today I'm going shopping to pick up a few things I need for going on holiday next week, it's so nice to be at home and do normal Sunday things with my family.

6 comments:

  1. Very cool pics and super cool outfit too
    Good job!
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/03/all-leafs-are-grey.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your comment dear. denim fits you very well. you're also very beautiful - love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cropped denim jacket is so cute and goes so perfect with your outfit!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're such a pretty girl! The cropped denim jacket is so great, I'm also looking for one, but haven't had any luck until now :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. live the denim jacket - gonna be big this season :) www.shirshe.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I nominated you for The Liebster Award.
    Check it out on my blog here :
    http://www.indulgenceofahousewife.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/liebster-award.html

    I hope you enjoy doing it as much as I did :)

    Ashleigh x
    indulgenceofahousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete