Harem Introductions

Thursday, 13 March 2014




Top: Next, Trousers: H&M, Bag: Kate Spade, Sandals: old

Previously I've never been a big fan of harem style trousers, however while shopping at the weekend I decided to pick up a pair in the spur of the moment. Surprisingly enough, I think they are my new obsession. I'm a big fan of statement trousers and these tick all the boxes without being patterned or an alarming shade of tangerine. I previously owned a more fitted patterned pair that I wore lots last summer, but I prefer these ones. These are definitely going to be one of my go-to pieces during the next few months.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely look. The pants are very nice! I like the way you mix it. I invite you to visit my blog, NEW POST

    themaiddiction.wordpress.com

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit is so clean and simple, yet beautiful. black and white is always a great combination

    ReplyDelete