Birthday Bag

Tuesday, 11 March 2014




It was my birthday on Sunday and much to my excitement I received this gorgeous bag from my parents. It's a custom Longchamp Le Pliage in black with cream stripe and my initials embossed into the top leather flap. I had no idea you could order custom ones from the Longchamp website until a few weeks ago. I picked the colours for it myself and I'm really pleased with how it's turned out. I went for a slightly larger size so I'll mainly be using it for travelling and days I need to carry about my laptop.

I've purposefully not included a full view, so you'll have to come back to see it in all it's beauty when it's first included in an outfit. That post should be up within the next two weeks as I'm going on holiday to the Canary Islands next week and this will be coming with me. How exciting!

3 comments:

  1. This bag is amazing! Can't wait to see the full view of it.

    Lovely blog xo
    http://sheworewhatxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. that bag is very beautiful - i love the preppy/marine touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! How big is it exactly in centimetres? I am still unsure wether to buy the size 3 or 4. Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete